Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Happy St Andrew`s Day + Tuesday Through the Winter Window

Because I`m Scottish and because it`s St Andrew`s Day :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZrdo1PuUvQ&feature=related

TUESDAY THROUGH THE WINTER WINDOW - Hosted By Julie at Swedish House


I have joined Julie and Co for Tuesday Through the Winter Window. Now, you`re probably wondering what the heck this pic is?! Well, in keeping with the Scottish Theme today, this is the Forth Rail Bridge...taken from a fast moving vehicle!It honestly is....! We were coming back across the Forth Road Bridge one dark night last year and the Rail Bridge looked so pretty all lit up that I took the opportunity of trying to capture it on film. When I got home and uploaded the photo, this is what I got! Different, innit?!You can just about make out the red of the Bridge....if you look really carefully!

Here`s the link for joining in - http://www.myblogswedishouse.blogspot.com/ - enjoy!








6 comments:

  1. Hej Ann
    Firstly Happy St Andrews Day!
    I think your window view is really cool, it's incredibly arty...now that I understand...the flow of movement, speed and light...lol!
    My daughter did a huge abstract canvas of just this...just like you've shown, but I didn't get it...until she explained! I can't wait to link your photo on FB to her, if that's okay with you.
    Thank you for playing along sharing your very artistic window view of the Forth Bridge :D
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    P.S. I have an anecdote about the Forth Bridge will email you later ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know - it looked to me like reindeers running! is my imagination overtaking me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely video! Happy St Andrews day :-) I have Scottish heritage too....MacKenzie and Skea are my families name, and I have married a Byers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, I can only see three reindeers...and two xmas stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that picture is kind of cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx