Thursday, 11 November 2010

Respect

6 comments:

  1. Hej Nana-Go-GO

    Your simple post speaks volumes.
    I hope you and your family are all well ;-)
    Just starting to catch up with eveyones blogs...just as I go back home to London again on Sunday.
    Have you spent your voucher yet?
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, so very much thinking of our soldiers today in particular. Am doing shoeboxes for them this Christmas with goodies inside (see SOS website if you want to join in). Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes all you need is a picture. Hope you're well! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nana! I'm watching the ceremony at the Cenotaph on the telly. They're playing Elgar....always makes me cry to think of all those poor young lives gone.....all those broken hearts left behind. Thanks Nana. Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment. Have a great rest of the day, Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your Ralph Waldo Emerson Quote, good advice.
    Thank you for your comments, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx