http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlsJD8RlhbI
....and for any of us who may be in complete denial!
Have a great,warm,cosy and safe weekend, y`all! x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
A clever thought provoking video that was - the end needed watching twice to get the meaning behind it - thanks.
ReplyDeleteWow, Anne! That was sooo beautiful! I could watch it again and again! She's looking well, our Annie, isn't she? That's certainly got me in the mood! Loads of love, Amanda xxxx
ReplyDeleteWell said!!! sweet blog
ReplyDeleteHi Nana, Thank you for think of me and asking if I had any award graphics. In all honesty, I was thinking of making an award free button. Just because it so hard to pick top blogs out of all of the wonderful creative blogs there are to visit. I so hope you understand. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteHej Anne
ReplyDeleteYou have been busy...LOVE your hats and wrist warmers...I have 3 pairs on the go, since October...almost finished. The Christmas snowflakes are great too in one of my Fav. colours ;-)
So glad you can play along tomorrow or whenever.
My post is scheduled early for tomorrow, but sometimes it takes ages to come through...
The MrLinky meme will be on my post tomorrow, and that's what you link via with a link back to Swedish HouseI so that we can ALL see ;-)
It's quite straight forward, you just add your name of your blog AND BLOG POST address URL/http: address....and then somewhere on your post my blog address link ;-)
Look forward to seeing your view ;-)
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x
P.S. Going to stay a while and check out your post's I've missed and this video x