A little montage of my favourite spots in my locale......
Scotland`s National Gallery, The Mound, Edinburgh. I love it in there - have been known to spend a whole glorious,escapist day inside!The Royal Yacht Britannia on a baltically freezing day!
My friend was born and brought up in this pretty little village which somehow reminds me of Brigadoon whenever I visit!This is the High Street!
.....and on the way to that pretty little village, we pass this derelict little cottage - I always feel sorry for it up there all on its own and abandoned to the elements but ......
...these are its nearest neighbours so perhaps it would be just the tiniest bit spooky at night listening to that `whooshing` sound while you`re trying to sleep!****to be continued.......***




Hi Nana, I absolutely agree with your quote by Emerson at the top of your blog. But, I still have to learn how to do it. I will be 95 and still trying. *wink* Your blog is beautiful. Thank you for using my graphics and thank you for using today's chocolate design it looks fabulous on your blog! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteHello Nana Gogo
ReplyDeleteWOW! I LOVEE your new header and new look...very Scandinavian and christmassy. Is that your lovely mantlepiece?
Edinburgh is a city that I have always wanted to go to, I think I was set to fly up for the day on British Caledonain, MANY MANY years ago when I was working for American Express Travel, but it NEVER happened. Thanks for sharing a little piece of your world ;-) look forward to the next posting.
Have a great week ahead
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x
I love the little derelict cottage - it looks mysterious and ready for adventure! Glad your swap is complete - well done - you two are the first! Betty x
ReplyDeleteLove your new look Anne! xxxx
ReplyDeleteLove the photos, I really like Edinbugh in December, it always seems kind of magical with all the lights and the castle in the background. I'm going to visit a friend there weekend after this, so will hopefully get to visit the Christmas market if it's on yet! :) x
ReplyDeleteLove the new look and the photos of fabulous Edinburgh....would love to buy that cottage!
ReplyDeleteAlso...would not mind getting my hands on that cottage....
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I love seeing these pictures of your favorite places! I love Princes Street! I want to go there!!!
ReplyDelete