Thursday, 2 December 2010

Snow Dogs

It was like a good old workout trudging through the snow for our walk this morning (leads are on because we had to cross a very icy road to get into the field, I took them off just after pic was taken) but the snow was too deep for a decent run around (as you can tell from the look on Younger Doggy`s face) so we headed back!

The sun had the cheek to try and come out!(Those are brussels sprouts poking their heads above the snow, but don`t worry, most of them have already been harvested in time for your Xmas Dinner Table!and it`s a good job we don`t have smelly-blog-a-vision because even with a covering of snow, the odour was ,,,shall we say, a little orf!).
Inedible - but great colour against the white background!

Now you see it....the little birdhouse I took a pic of at beginning of week has completely disappeared under the snow! The icing on the Cake!
Take a pew, your waitress will be along in a minute....!
                                                                   
Stay Safe and Warm x





9 comments:

  1. I know it is a pain and your dogs face says it all!! Classic shot! But I love seeing the snow it looks amazing and don't the colours just pop in it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dogs looks very unimpressed. My Lily's loving all theb snow and has taken to eating it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just taken mine out and it was lovely except for the rather inelegant pirorette I did on the way.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! The berries look lovely against that background! Poor dogs, they look like my parents labs, they're getting too old to play in the snow now though! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. We just don't snow like that here. I've never a brussel sprout plant so was intrigued that they smelt. I just thought they smell once cooked! There you go - you learn something new every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our little toy poodle George tip toes out in the snow and races to get back in what a fluff for an Alaskan dog!!! I wish you luck on the giveaway and thanks for listing it on your sight I love your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor little birdhouse. I know the snow is terribly inconvenient and cold...but it sure is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a love/hate relationship with snow don't we? lovely photos...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would you believe it I have a six year old Labrador retriever named Chester, I knew there was a reason the blogging gods saw compatibility, I just wonder what else we have in common???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx