Tuesday, 14 December 2010

TUESDAY THROUGH THE WINTER BATTLEMENTS

Entertaining my best friend`s family who are here on a Christmas Visit from New Zealand. Today we went to a local castle. Here is the view from a very high window. (drafty places, castles, aren`t they?!)


p.s. It was FREEZING as can be witnessed by the snow on the hills in the distance.

Have a great rest of the week. Catch up soon. x

7 comments:

  1. That's some view! Hope you're having a lovely visit! Loads of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised you found time to blog! Glad your friends arrived safely and that you are able to get out and about a bit now. Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo! I love visitng castles, but yes it is so cold just now! Fingers crossed this snow predicted for tommorrow isn't as bad as it was the other week! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic view but I hope you had your thermals on, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Castles on cold windy days are all the more atmospheric - make for great photos but boy do you need a good cup of tea afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting a castle! How cool is that. Just wanted to say thank you for your sweet comments and I feel at home right here. *wink & many hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx