Ok, technically this isn`t a view from any of my windows .....the only ones I have at the moment are of the snow which I`m sure we`re all heartily sick off by now..... so here`s something much nicer to look at instead .....I hope you agree ..... Enjoy!
You can perhaps see more appropriate pics here - http://myblogswedishouse.blogspot.com/
http://uk.askmen.com/celebs/men/entertainment_200/237_gerard_butler.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
Handsome view!!
ReplyDeleteHej Hej ANNE
ReplyDeleteYou've really made me laugh ;-) you little devil you... Cor...he is rather hunky...a nice view to wake up to lol!
Thank you for sharing your view of the world...
love your sense of humour...this is definitely going in the window collage...
Variety is the spice of life, as they say
Happy December Days...
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x
P.S. Literally taken my view and posted it within last 20 mins phew!
Hej Ann
ReplyDeleteP.S. Who is he? lol!
Nice view! Thanks for popping by. Not only does my husband have a birthday in the same week but he is only 2 days older than me - we went out together in school and married at 21!
ReplyDeleteJille x
P.s thanks for correcting me - of course it's a chandelier! Can I blame my age?
Very lovely view Anne! Can we do a house swap? xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Nana, I think snow would be a dream! (I live in the desert) At least for a little while... *hugs*
ReplyDeleteIs that Gerard Butler? If so can I have him for Christmas please?????
ReplyDeleteI'm scrolling down my blog list and what's this, a naked man, have to look at this post, lol. Thanks for making me smile this morning! Has the postie been yet? Love Sharon x
ReplyDeleteA lovely change to all the snow! :D
ReplyDeleteBought a smile (no, a big grin) to my face. I need a site like flickr where I can share pics o direct other people to...
ReplyDeleteGreat view Anne! I agree about the snow, it's pretty on the hills, but fed up of it messing up my plans! :) x
ReplyDeleteHello Nana Go-Go and thanks for commenting on my blog. Here's to a wonderful virtual friendship!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
TNMA
LOL sooo funny!
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE the view from the castle!!!
happy day!