Friday, 31 December 2010

High Hopes......Fat Chance!

This is how I would like to be perceived in 2011.....
but I`m more likely to be seen like this....
This is the man I would like to wake up to every morning during the week...
.....and this one at the weekend.....

but I`m more likely to wake up with one of these....cold...
...and anyway, I`m practically one of these now...

....These are my Soul Sisters ....I wish we had succeeded in our Big Adventure to hitch-hike around the World - unfortunately, we only got as far as Aviemore - no-one actually told us we were going in the wrong direction!....
..... and we`re all still here and still best friends (I`m the large one in the middle!)...

...and in the meantime, I would like to wish all of you a Very Happy and Prosperous 2011 full of Good Things, especially Good Friends...I don`t know where I`d be without mine....and my new Blog Friends who truly are a spectacular bunch. Thanks for being there all of you. Much Love. xxx

23 comments:

  1. Ah Anne..as always you leave me whooping with laughter! Do you think there's any chance of me having your weekday chap at the weekend? I don't know who he is, but hey! Loads of love and a happy, hilarious, new year to you! Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Ann

    My partner in crime...;-)
    Wishing you a healthy and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011
    And the best of evething your wishing n hoping n praying for in the NEW YEAR
    GOTT NYTT AR
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011
    ★ ┊    ★ ┊┊   ★ ┊  ★ ┊    
    ┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊ ┊     ★┊  
      ★ ┊    ★ ┊ ★ ┊ ★ ┊
    ...┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊    ★┊ ☆ ☆ 
    ☆┊   ☆   ★ ┊    ★ ┊┊ ☆   
    ┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊    ★┊★┊ ★
    ☆┊ ☆   ★ ┊    ★ ┊
    Have Fun!
    LOVE PEACE enJOY!
    Julie
    x

    P.S. Thank you for being such a lovely, encouraging blogging friend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope 2011 brings you and yours health and happiness! And you never know, maybe in 2011 you'll meet Johnny Depp and he'll fall madly in love with you! Love the photo of you and your friends! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful and funny post i'm sure you and your soul sisters have had plenty of adventures over the years and its lovely that your friendship has stood the test of time/distance etc
    wishing you a very happy new year best wishes for 2011
    tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you lots of happiness and good health in 2011 Anne. Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you to Nana.....laughed and loved this post! Great attitude and fab pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. May all your dreams come true or will last in your mind to wonder about. I hope you will have a very happy, healthy and creative 2011 and hopefully the pillowcase will turn up eventually ...LOL greetings from Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Tom Ford looks great, I agree, but I'm not sure he could light your fire as it were! And you are not fat in that picture!! Loved this post and the change of blog 'look' is great and I'm wishing you health and happiness and peace and joy in 2011 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always make me laugh.....I have added you to my side bar, something I have been meaning to do for a couple of weeks!!!!

    Loved the bear with the bottle and smoke and your male companion choices I might switch out john with Daniel Craig...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anne, you always make me laugh. Love your humour and your warmth, so glad to have made your aquaintance last year and looking forward to chatting this coming year, let's have a good one! Love Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Nana! I will take your weekend man the other 5 days of the week! Yowza! What a great picture of him. You are funny and make me laugh with your silliness. What a great post. Happy New Year Nana! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great post/ Hope you have a great 2011 and keep the fun coming.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anne, I don't remember giving you permission to use that pic of me in my black sexy dress. Unless it really is a pic of you and we are twins separated at birth. Great Post! :O) SueXXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. And a very Happy New Year to you too! I visited Aviemore once about 8 years ago and ended up splitting from my girlfriend at the time - not a great trip - but it hasn't put me off the place... honest!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha! If you find a decent convent on your travels let me know - I'll come join - I'm practically a nun these days too :) Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the layout. I've given you an award on my blog.
    Gillxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I often see your comments on Libby's D-scribes blog so thought I'd pop over. Should have done it ages ago! Will come again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hej ANN!

    How are you ;-)
    You know I'm sure you think I am a neurotic clean-aholic lol! And I am really not. With 2 teenage boys IMPOSSIBLE! IT's the beauty of white... It really is v.flattering and Yes I do find it calming. The thing is...every speck of fluff n dust is visible so you can keep on top of it really easy...but I do have fluff under my coffee table and couch... And my kitchen is all messed up now cos they have just made themselves about 10 rounds of cheeso on toast grr...
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Thanks for the tip about the book...will check it out on Amazon!
    Happy Tulip Day!
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    LOL! The word verification just made by laf
    bacyana!! Do you smoke Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hej Ann

    Only me again...
    In my haste...I forgot my manners...
    THANK YOU! TACK TACK!
    For your lovely comments always
    Kram
    Julie
    x
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Nana gogo, and thank you for your lovely words in our blog. I have been planning to place a translater in the blog for a while, but to be honest I don't know how. Do you have a quick recipy?

    I am happy you found our blog, and I will take time to enjoy your.

    Have a nice sunday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I tried out your recipe to day. Maybe you could test it? My email-adress is blogg@dorothea.no :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hahaha! You are too much lady! I love your weekend man! Can I borrow him during the week while you are otherwise engaged?? I hope you have a happy and healthy 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a funny post! You made me chuckle!!! By the way, this is your testing testing post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx