Sunday, 31 March 2013

Bunny Love........


....and Sweet Easter Treats to All of You this weekend.
Enjoy 
xxx

NB - bunny ears courtesy of my pal Betty who sent them as part of an Easter parcel for the lovely Bunny Girl. She's a gem, that Betty!

7 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Easter day - it's looking like the sun might finally be popping out to say hello x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, hope your day was wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dare you to wear those ears to work tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter, Nana!
    I love your photos today! Come over and see my carrot bunny. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea why your posts have not been showing up on my blog roll, but I was so happy to come here tonight and catch up with you!!!!
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx