Saturday, 23 March 2013

Spring Chickens........

....of the knitted variety!...
.......and ducks.......
....pretty potted daffies......
.....bunnies come in all shapes and sizes!....

......all made by the clever hands of the nice ladies of the local craft group here in my village. 
Makes a pleasant distraction from the weather, don't you think? Don't know about you but I'm heartily sick of the winter now. No snow lying here but drive 5 miles due north and the fields and hills look like a gigantic white patchwork quilt. So much for Spring Equinox, eh? 
Hope you're all managing to keep warm and cosy, wherever you are. 
Have a great weekend.
xxx
Thank You All for Lovely Comments too x






5 comments:

  1. The knitted daffodils look fun! did you make anything for the craft show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to make them a little town to go in - they are a cheeky bunch of characters x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love them all! I've had an ear infection this past couple of days so have been in bed as I've felt dizzy, so the cold snap and snow has been perfect for me... perfect for watching films and doing plenty of crochet and generally being cosy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very fed up of this snow now....looks pretty but really needs to bugger off now! I don't like driving in this snow/ice but life has to go on and we are just not capable of dealing with this weather here....grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nana! I love the chickens! I am tired of winter, too. We have snow. Bill is out blowing it off the driveway. The birds were starving. Come spring! Happy Sunday, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx