.....no, not my room unfortunately but I do get to goggle at the pretty snowy landscape....
and sometimes I even get the chance to cast my eyes upwards hoping for some celestial inspiration when the boredom kicks in (this is happening more and more frequently, lately....I'm sooooo ready to retire but unfortunately, the UK Government, in their infinite wisdom, have other plans for me!)....
.....so in the meantime, I'll just keep admiring the view!
***********
It's not entirely all doom and gloom at Chez Moi. Sometimes little things happen which make my day. I had two of those happen last week via the Postman (that doesn't sound right but you know what I mean?!). He delivered a nice parcel all the way from the other side of the World from my Spring Bouquet Swap (hosted by my pal Betty) Partner, Gill who sent me.....
...isn't it clever? You fold it away in it's own little wrapper and stash it in your handbag until you need it again...it's already had an outing to the library and it holds loads of books and is very sturdy....
.....then the next day, the Postman delivered another FAB package and this time, it was from my pal, Shaz who very thoughtfully sent me.......
a beautifully wrapped (Shaz made the wrapping herself by machine-sewing pieces of maps and pages from old books together and stamping them with a cheery sunshine-y face.....isn't she clever?) and very trendy new knitting book,
which includes delectable patterns such as these ....
...and this is the very appropriate card that Shaz sent me - it's me to a 't', I just need to get me some cats now!
Blogging Friends are Truly the Best. They definitely pick you up when you're feeling down! Viva Les Bloggy Pals!
Have a good week, Everyone and Thank You for leaving your much-appreciated comments.
xxx



Lucky girl, The book looks interesting and I agree that is a lovely colour.
ReplyDeleteGillx
What fabulous goodies - a beautiful book by the looks of it and a very nice swap too - really pretty and well made. I am sending my swap this week - thanks for joining in. Betty x
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely gifts.I like the bag, do you show it off when you get it out of your handbag? Thanks for leaving me a comment yesterday. Sue x
ReplyDeleteHi, yes you are on my list of followers thanks. Funnily enough my son said the bunny looked like a Bobby so that's what I'll call him. Sue x
ReplyDeleteYou lucky spud - with the gifts that is not the prospect of retirement! I reckon I've got to work until I'm at least 150 according to how things are going at the moment! I just read your comment over at Susies and I agree - Bobby is the perfect name for Mr Bunny x Jane
ReplyDeleteI am glad you liked the bag - I posted it flat as the post is cheaper that way, but now realize it might have been better to fold it, as the sides fold in first and then it creates a little envelope - all the patterned area should be hidden - I will send a photo in the e-mail.
ReplyDeleteBlogging friends are the best, love your wonderful parcels. You are a lucky girl.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Meredith
What a fabulous view, even if it's not permenantly yours. Love the fold way bag from Gill, great looking and so practical - so lovely to hear you still visit the library despite having a kindle. So glad you liked the book, I hope it's not long before we see the fruits of your knitting needles. Now as to cats, if only you lived closer, lol, as I'm always looking at the rescue sites and could recommend some to you, lol. Have a great week lass, love Sharon xx
ReplyDelete