Sunday, 13 July 2014

Baby I Love You........

.....well, here we are again at the end of another weekend and looking forward to the week ahead - maybe, maybe not - and apart from the football final, not a lot has been happening apart from watching 'Frozen' three times in a row......
 ........and really impressing a little someone by singing all the words to the songs....because she hasn't worked out yet that I'm not really a very clever Nana, I just read the subtitles!.......
.........then time for some hooky fun because 'Elsa', her doll, needed a new cape to keep her warm and cosy in her Winter Wonderland!....(I put my 'very clever Nana' skills to the test and did a few rows for her while she wasn't looking!)....what a great time we had together, especially our al fresco breakfast under the garden table parasol in the warm breeze of the morning.......oh, and did I mention there's a new BABY on the block....

Welcome to the World Baby Girl.... I love you, all 5 lbs and 11 oz of you... and so does your Big Sister! x
A rather happy outcome on this very sunny weekend.
xxxXXXoooXXXxxx



12 comments:

  1. Look at that little baby! What a sweetie. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of you! congratulations on being a granny again... you are going to have so much fun - two little girls - one for each hand! Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new wee baby!!! So exciting!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!...I'm just dying to be able to hold a grandchild. ...congratulations to you all. x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful- congratulations. God bless this little one with love, life and laughter - may she bring much joy to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that baby girl has a wonderful, long, happy and fulfilling life!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Anne on being a granny again... lucky little girls to have a granny like you. Hope you have a happy sunny week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on such an adorable new arrival!

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  9. At first glance I thought the real baby was one of those detailed plastic dolls you were knitting on for the blankie. Sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw! HAPPY! Frozen cracks me up! Everyone sings along. The 12 year old boys at school even knew the words.
    Way to go, Nana! You're a sweet grandmother and your grands are blessed! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's beautiful-congratulations! We have a new little one coming at the end of the year-can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to all of you, very exciting news. And by the way you are a really cool Nana and they all know it.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx