....and if you don`t have a sweetheart or generous benefactor in your life at the moment, buy them for yourself ......Valentine`s Day isn`t just for lovers!
Happy Valentine`s Y`all....however you`re spending it.
p.s. little crochet hearts all done by me,with the pink one in first pic being made for Wendy@LittleCraftingBird as part of her Birthday Swap and sweet fabric heart made by Sophie@ChezSophie and wicker heart from Jackie@SewSpecialBears, both gifted as part of my Birthday Swap.
x
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints,--I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life!--and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.
Verse from `Sonnets from the Portuguese`
by Elizabeth Barret Browning
Beautiful! Its my eldest son's birthday on Valentines so we always have a celebration :-) He is not into hearts this year as he is turning 10 :-( I will still sneak some into his card though!!
ReplyDeleteHej Anne
ReplyDeleteLOVE your post!
How right you are...be kind to yourself and buy some flowers & choccies...think I will do just that! (Hubby in London grr...)
I LOVE your bunting...is that your hand-work?
Happy February days filled with all that you LOVE
HAPPY ST VALENTINES DAY (for tomorrow)
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x
Happy Valentines Day for tommorrow! Love your heart bunting, very pretty! We'll be going out for dinner tommorrow, not buying all the chocs and flowers though as we're trying to save money, but I still would like them! Have a great Sunday! :) x
ReplyDeleteOh lovely, I love that sonnett it's one of my favourites!
ReplyDeleteKandi x
Happy Valentines day!!! I hope yours is tops!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reminding us all to be kind to ourselves if we don't have a valentine, love the sonnet, never knew who wrote it. Have a brilliant valentines day lass! x
ReplyDeleteLove the heart bunting - you are clever!
ReplyDeleteJille x
Enjoy the day...spread the love X
ReplyDeleteps. great hearts there Nana...might do a few of those myself..thanks!
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog!
ReplyDeletexo
Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/
happy Valentine's Day dear Nana. BTW Next to Le Salon is Le Pharmacie and in La Pharmacie is Le Pharmacist who is rather dishy and seems to think I am too! Watch this space Nana! Eeeekkkk! xxxx Shhh!
ReplyDeleteHoly Freaking Awesome heart banner!
ReplyDeleteI'll trade you anything I make for one of those.
Love, Camille
Oh I love that first little heart! I hope you had a happy valentine's day!!
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeletethankyou so much for the lovely gifts you sent me for the birthday swap- I see the lovely heart here that you sent me!
thanks
wendy