When you`re going about your business tomorrow and maybe somewhere in your day you catch yourself thinking that your cup`s only half full, please spare a little thought for those poor souls in Christchurch, some of whom lost their lives. The pictures on the news of the chaos and rubble that ensued without warning and the narratives from the survivors were heart-wrenching and very moving and kind of put into perspective the humdrum of everyday life.
Heartfelt prayers to everyone in Christchurch (especially my cousin and her family, from whom we`re still awaiting news).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...

Oh how horrible. this is the first I'm hearing of this....we have earthquakes all the time and you always wonder is this the big one......
ReplyDeleteI do hope your family are ok. Perspective is all really I guess...
ReplyDeleteHej Anne
ReplyDeleteSoo sad...
Soo true what you have said...
Life is v.fragile
I pray that your family are safe.
In my thoughts and prayers to all the good people of NZ.
LOVE & GOD BLESS
Julie
x
Yes - very much on my mind these poor people whose whole world has been torn apart.
ReplyDeleteSo sad Nana and I do hope you hear news very soon .... we do take so much for granted and should count our blessings. A bloggy friend was flying to NZ yesterday and I have been thinking of her too. Excellet post x
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with the people of Christchurch too, two of my friends just left Christchurch a couple of days ago fortunately. I hope you hear from your family soon. xxx
ReplyDeleteI know, it does put things into perspective!
ReplyDeletePoor Souls, I hope you hear from your family soon.
Kandi x
Oh I hope you hear from your family really soon and that they are safe and well. Such awful news, thinking of you and all the people in Christchurch and sending love xx
ReplyDeletehere, here. Hope you hear from your reli's.
ReplyDeleteNicky x
Hope your family are safe and well.
ReplyDeleteGillx
Mother nature certainly puts us all in our places. I do hope your relatives are safe and well x
ReplyDeletelove to your family in NZ x
ReplyDeleteHope your family is OK Nana. It must be hard being so far away.
ReplyDeleteDearest Nana,
ReplyDeleteOur prayers are with you during these hours. We must be strong for the others. Look to Heaven to guide you in these days. *hugs*
With sincere friendship,
mo
So sad!!! I hope your family is safe!!
ReplyDelete