Monday, 21 February 2011

"So Long Dearie" from Hello, Dolly!

....`and on those cold winter nights, Horace, you can snuggle up to your cash register...it`s a little lumpy but it rings`!
Best line ever and it stills makes me laugh, 42 years later!Sheesh, how did THAT happen?!
Nothing like a little Dolly Levy to raise the spirits!
Thank you so much all my Precious Bloggy Sisters for being there - you`re all little `Dollies`, in your own special ways.xxx
Have a great week all of you.

7 comments:

  1. Nana we just love the same films! Cannot take my eyes off Dolly.....this film always makes me feel good..thanks for the clip! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps also meant to say love the new look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely new pictures on your blog Nana and I love your new header verse... I think you are right - I will move my flower pots up! I rarely watch films but we are going to see 'Paul' this week - I think it just has to be funny as it has people from the cast of 'Hot Fuzz'. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do NOT know this film . I am a filmfan so I have to see this one . Thank you for sharing , now I can search and hopefully find .....
    Have a wonderful week .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new look to your blog! Hope you haev a great week! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right back at you sister, I too love your new look. have a great week Momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. I love, love, LOVE that movie!!!! PS: I got the parcel today!!! Everything in it was amazing. And the little coin purse with the buttons....you almost made me cry!!!! I pulled out the ones tied with the string and my heart melted. Thank you. You are so special and amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx