Sunday, 29 July 2012

All Good Here......


......the whole day went by in a whoosh of white netting........
.......and Handsome Men in Skirts and Shiny Shoes!.....
......accompanied by......
.......Huge Sighs of Relief all round.......and.....finally......Breathe!!
Enjoy your Sunday x

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like all went well! so very glad for you all
    Will there be more pictures? [you with a crocheted doyley on your head, perhaps?]

    blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..this all sounds very exciting! Congratulations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE white netting! Those shiny shoes say CELEBRATE like nothing else! Can't wait to hear more, Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anne
    Was thinking of you. I bet it was magical.
    Hope you share more piccys
    And that kilt and shoes just makes me want to start jigging lol!
    LOVE PEACE enJOY!
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love kilts,looks like a proper Scottish wedding with all the trimmings. Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous! any more pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad it was a success.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a teaser...I hope we get a few more Momma....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blink and it's gone by all to swiftly but giving you memories for a lifetime xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those legs!
    just emailed you re the flower show x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sorry for making the pattern mistakes.
    Sounds like we both had a stressful weekend mine will only cost me in my pocket though, yours is a much more serious loss.
    Thinking of you and your friend.
    Look forward to seeing the pictures of your Mandala
    Hugs X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx