Sunday, 8 July 2012

Three Little Words.........

.......COME ON ANDY!!!!

xxx

5 comments:

  1. I love your new header. Tennis boy looks a bit like John MacEnroe and has temper to match

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know this fella but I adore your new header.....well done Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were very sad to see poor Andy lose, and oh my, I was in tears with him at the end.
    Will cheer myself up by admiring those gorgeous flowers above.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame he didn't win, but at least he got to the final! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hellooooo! Love the new look of your blog (could be old of course as I've been a bad blogger buddy) I'm not a Murray fan but even I welled up at his unexpected display of emotion - bless xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx