........hope you'll be Hotter than June (or at least drier, my garden's like a jungle!).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=calyU8fBp_k
Happy Canada Day to those to whom it applies :)
Happy Sunday to All. x
Sunday, 1 July 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
Happy Sunday - just put a reply to your comment on my blog!! blessings xx
ReplyDeleteWe had a lovely sunny day in Cambridge on Thursday and then, bang, back to rain again. Not even had the barbecue out this year.
ReplyDeleteI just put my very skimpy summer clothes away and am busy listing some summer things for ebay. Am thinking Autumn thoughts already!
ReplyDeleteAnd a happy day to you too Momma!!!
ReplyDelete