Saturday, 21 July 2012

Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks.........

...the 'old dog' in question being me........so.....
.......my Bloggy Pal, Angela is having a bash by very kindly sending me some reading material!Thanks, Ang - you made my day!....
....and my sisters are having a go....
..........by trying to kit me out ........including ridiculously high shoes......for the impending nuptials of my youngest lad....but since I'm neither young,tall,leggy or blonde.....I'll stick to what I know.....
.....nothing like a comfy cardi and a fetching hairnet to put you at your ease!
In the meantime, an appropriate little ditty for everyone to enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEjIYRZ6paY
Have a good n'sunny weekend.
x
.



6 comments:

  1. Hi Nana! Oh, it's a conundrum when we have to get dressed up. I don't think it's very fun, especially the shoe part! I hope you find something you love, because you WILL have a lot of fun at your son's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a high heel gal myself as I am 5'10. But there is no way you are going to be wearing a hair net. Think fab not drab.
    Hugs, meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always choose comfort first, shoes especially. I am sure you will look great on the big day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nana - thanks for the mention - and the doyley.

    Can you not crochet a multicoloured hairnet for the wedding? You could market them as Ena-Sharples-Fascinators!

    weekend blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to see wedding photos Momma...I recently bought 4 in heels in a leopard print , they were so pretty and I came home to practice walking in them and I wore flats that night...I think my heels days are over too!
    I bet you looked smashing, you could have wore your Laura Ashley dress....smile!
    Don't forget to tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that hairnet is indeed fetching!! Perhaps in ivory with some beads to dress it up for the wedding?
    How exciting, that you have one getting married soon. You must share more!
    How is the weather out there across the pond? Still raining buckets?
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx