Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Forever Blowing Bubbles......

.......because we've really nothing better to do two days before a son (and a Dad) gets married!.....






....and we even had time to make a funky felt picture in the sunshine.
Bliss!
x

7 comments:

  1. Delightful pictures! I wonder why nobody has thought of blowing bubbles instead of throwing confetti - you could start a new trend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an excellent way to spend an afternoon. I was at a wedding on one of the wettest days in June and we did blow bubbles - a race to blow them before the rain popped them! Have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the felt picture Nana and what could be more fun than blowing bubbles,Wishing you all a wonderful wedding day and hope for lovely weather,will be thinking of you,lots of love juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the best Momma, super memories.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful pictures Nana.....your grandchild is lovely and your garden looks delightful...enjoy the wedding x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bubbles are always great fun!!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooo, hooo bubbles! I bought some for the cats and they were really scared of them, lol, not what I expected x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx